Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yet Aother Update

I had another dr's appt today (seems constant, doesn't it??) and here's the most recent prognosis:

I am now a good 4 cm. The dr is officially worried that I may not make it to the 34 week mark (which is Monday). She's hopeful, but I am to do NOTHING for the weekend...like I've been busy runing around for the last few weeks or something!! Anyways, so my official off of bedrest come Monday is now cancelled until I go see her again Tuesday. She will then decide if I will get to be off bedrest at all the rest of this pregnancy. Needless to say, both Jeff and I are beyond frustrated as we were both REALLY looking forward to Monday when I could actually do something other than lay here.

So I'll be working hard this weekend at holding this little one in just a little bit longer! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Scharlau's said...

How stressful!!! I wish you the best! Remember that its all for the good of that little peanut! Are you going out of your mind sitting around?