Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Ultrasound

Well, we had another ultrasound today. All still looks good. There's been no change in my cervix length, but it is still significantly shorter than it should be at this point. Baby is doing well and is weighing in around 4 lbs 5 oz according to the ultrasound. The dr said that number is +/- .75 pound though, so not really all that accurate. I apologize for not having any pictures to post, but she printed us three and neither of us can identify what any of them actually are of, so we figure there is no point in posting them. They are really unclear.

Everything else is still going okay. The bedrest is definitely getting old, but I only have less than 2 weeks to go! More than halfway there now! After that if the little one is still not here I will be on house arrest for 2 weeks, and then after that I am free to do whatever I want! So, not too much longer to go here. Hopefully we at least make it to the 34 week mark. That's the goal!

No comments: