Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Little Flower Girl

It was brought to my attention that I never blogged about my beautiful little flower girl...and you know what? I should!! So here goes!!

Mikaiya was such a great little flower girl for Aunt Cece and Uncle Mike's wedding in July. She spent the whole morning getting ready with the bridal party. Here she is getting even more beautiful than usual with her hot rollers in:
This is one of my favorites from the day. She could not WAIT to put on her dress!! She was soooo excited. I held her off until about 11 AM (we weren't going to the church until 1!!), but that was the best I could do. She looked so pretty!

It was very sweet to watch her when all of the action was going on. Right before this picture she had whispered to me that Aunt Cece was becoming a "princess". She was so in awe of every moment and so proud to be part of Aunt Cece's big day!

Here is a picture of me with my sweet little girl. I am so lucky to be her mommy!

Mikaiya did an AWESOME job at the ceremony! We were quite worried after the rehearsal the day before, but we had worked hard with her on prepping her for what was going go happen and she did great. She walked straight down the aisle and stood up front for almost the whole ceremony. She did so well!


She really enjoyed the reception too. One of the guests sent me this picture and it is definitely my favorite! She sure does love her Aunt Cece and was having a blast dancing with her!!


Thank you to Casey and Mike for letting Mikaiya be a part of your special day. I know this is something she will remember for the rest of her life and always look back fondly on!


Just in case anyone wants to see the rest of my pics, click here!

No comments: