Thursday, October 13, 2011

Apple Picking

Now that we are back in the north again, we get the joy of apple picking in the fall! This was the first time the girls got to go and they really enjoyed it! This is my favorite picture from the day...my girls waiting to go picking and just being silly!
Braenna was super proud of the first apple she picked...we had to help her a little bit with the technique after this one!

Mikaiya jumped right in too! She was a pro from the start!

I love this picture...my artsy one! This is Mikaiya, Emily and Braenna all venturing out into the apple trees. I just think it's cute and fun since they are all in age order and disappearing into the trees.

We even got a nice family picture!

And of course, a cute one of the three kids (who were all eating an apple!):

Aunt Teresa and Aunt Cece also joined us. It was a lot of fun and the apples were delicious! I was amazed how fast we were able to go through 20 pounds of apples, but they were so good that we all ate them like crazy!! This is definitely going to become a yearly tradition!

No comments: