Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mikaiya and the Laundry

Thisi s hysterical...Well, maybe only I think it's funny, but I thought I'd share anyway. So there was this pile of a variety of clothes (socks, undies, pants, shirts, etc...) on Mikaiya's floor. They were all clean and I just hadn't had time to put them away in her drawers. I go in this morning to get her up and notice that the pile is significantly smaller...I think to myself, hmmmm, maybe Jeff put them away and just didn't know where the rest went. Well, then Mikaiya starts talking to me about socks going with the socks, undies with the undies, pants in the pants drawer...and it clicks...Mikaiya put them all away! YES!!!! Does this mean she can officially put up her own laundry? I have to say, I was pretty surprised and think it's just hysterical! What a little Type A personality we are raising...can't imagine which Type A parent she gets all that from!!

2 comments:

Teresa and Kory said...

OMG! That is hysterical. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Kate said...

Too cute! Want to send her my way? I could use some help!