Sunday, May 17, 2009

Braenna is 11 Months Old

So I am once again behind...this time on both my blogging and on taking pics of my little girl! I just got to taking her 11 month pics today, only 10 days late! Life is just so crazy! Braenna had a good month this month. She is now up to a whopping 22 lbs, 10 oz...hard to believe that Mikaiya was over 25 lbs at this age. I'm not sure where she put all that weight!! Braenna is finally deciding she might want to crawl like a normal child instead of scooting on her butt. Nothing against the scooting, she gets where she wants to be without delay, it's just kind of funny to watch. She is also working very hard on walking. If she had her way she would be on the move by now, but she doesn't quite have her balance yet because she is just so excited to be standing that she falls down. She has such a cute little personality and her favorite new activity this month is dancing. She loves to bop around to music. Too cute! Here are a couple of pics (notice her cute little ponytail!):




1 comment:

Teresa and Kory said...

What a cutie. I think she is looking more and more like you, Cori, every day!!!!