Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June Pictures

What a month! June was quite the busy month here in the Stampf household. The month started off with me being admitted to the hospital to stay until the little one decided to arrive. It was very stressful for me and hectic for Jeff trying to keep up with everything. The hospital stay did not last as long as the dr's hoped though and Braenna Paige entered the world on June 7. Luckily for me, the delivery portion of my pregnancy was a breeze in comparison with everything else. They brought me over to Labor and Delivery around 11:00 and I was back in my room in recovery by 3:30. Pretty darn quick! I guess that's what happens when you get to 7 cm BEFORE labor technically begins!

The rest of the month is a blur. Mikaiya had a lot of fun at Aiden's big 2nd birthday party and then Riley's 3rd birthday party. She got to swim at both parties and it is her new obsession! Braenna stayed in the hospital for 14 days, so Jeff and I kept busy running back and forth up there and trying to spend as much time with her as possible without neglecting Mikaiya. Grammy (my mom) came in to help us out with Mikaiya after we found it so difficult to get to the hospital the first weekend Braenna was in. It ended up working out great because Braenna came home that weekend and it was super helpful to have an extra set of hands to give Mikaiya some extra TLC when her new sister came home. That being said, Mikaiya ADORES her baby sister. She can't get enough of her and is so excited to see her and kiss her and hold her. She is an amazing big sis already!

Well, I think that's enough of an update for the month. Here is the link to the pics. Sorry there are so many, but as you can see, it was a busy and exciting month here in Texas!

http://photos.walmart.com/share/p=896301214875363690/l=12506097/g=3342801/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

1 comment:

Teresa and Kory said...

I can't wait to come visit! Miss you guys so much.