Sunday, June 1, 2008

May Pics

What a month! It's been busy for some and boring for others! I've been on bedrest all month, so I apologize that there are not that many pics. Jeff has been running around like crazy working full time and playing Mr Mom to Mikaiya (and me!). I am finally somewhat released from bed rest, but still not supposed to do too much. Now that I'm moving around again, I am sore and exhausted from spending a month laying around.

We've also been getting our new patio and patio cover built this week. The patio is about done and the cover should be finished in a couple of days. It will be nice to have some outdoor space we can enjoy!

Here are the pics from this month:

http://photos.walmart.com/share/p=8211212341862364/l=12396777/g=3342801/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

1 comment:

Teresa and Kory said...

Wow! The patio is awesome! Can't wait to sit out there when I come visit!!!