Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mikaiya's First Dance Team Dance

Mikaiya got to participate with the Sun Prairie High School dance team at a dance clinic on February 11. She was super excited about it...mostly because she was doing it with her BFF's Ellie and Kaitlyn. She had a blast and did so well! Here she is posing for photos before going to dance:
And here she is with Kaitlyn (far left) and Ellie (middle) right before heading out to dance. I'm pretty sure they're all standing on the same step...yep, Mikaiya is THAT tall! Notice the HUGE floor behind them...they performed at the varsity high school basketball game! Pretty good for Kindergartners!

And of course we cannot leave out little B! She wanted to participate too. Here she is showing off her "dance" moves :)
I have video, but I cannot get it to upload. I will try again later. If you want to see it, let me know and I can mail it to you from my phone!

No comments: