Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ethan's Baptism and NY Trip

We got back from Ethan's Baptism and our trip to NY on Tuesday. It was quite the whirlwind trip, as they all are! We arrived at Nana and Pop's late the Wednesday before. Jeff and I got to sneak away for a night to ourselved Thursday evening and then Saturday morning, we all headed up to John and Jen's to meet Ethan and spend time with all of them and Max. The girls had a great time the whole trip. Mikaiya got to swim in Nana and Pop's pool, which she loved!! And they both got to spend some much needed time with their cousins. I think the girls really enjoyed all of Max's cool toys! He had all kinds of cars and trucks to play with, not to mention his big Truck that he drives around the back yard and the trampoline. Braenna was a bouncing machine!! Guess we're going to eventually have to invest in one of those! I got the priveledge of being Ethan's Godmother as well, which I am very honored for. Thank you very much to John and Jen for giving me such a special place in Ethan's life! He is such a sweet baby and I cannot wait to see what the future brings!

Here is the link to the pics from our trip:

Click here for pics!

No comments: