Sunday, April 13, 2008

Getting Bigger!

Here's a new pic of me this week. The baby belly is growing by the day! I'm now 28 weeks. I have to say, the second pregnancy has not been nearly as easy as the first was. I think having a 2 year old to chase around this time has made it a little tougher! I've been really tired and sore and of course, Mikaiya always wants to be carried around when I'm feeling my worst! We are finally starting to make some headway on getting ready for baby #2. We started taking apart some of the old furniture in the guest bedroom this weekend to get rid of it and we got Mikaiya a mattress to start her big girl bed (see next post!). I'll write again soon!


28 weeks this time around...


28 weeks with Mikaiya...



















1 comment:

Teresa and Kory said...

Wow, your hair looks exactly the same!!! You look georgous as always. Can't wait to meet baby #2!!