Monday, March 31, 2008

March Pictures



Here are our pictures from March. It was a very busy month and I had a ton of pictures to sort through even though we had no camera for the first half of the month (our camera broke)! It's hard to believe our little angel will be TWO years old in just two days. She has turned into such a big girl so fast. There are also a couple of pictures of my big belly. I am growing by the day these days. I have some new ultrasound pics to post also, just need to get the time to scan them in. Keep checking back, they'll be coming soon. Here's the link to this months pictures:

http://photos.walmart.com/share/p=337311207011567969/l=12192935/g=3342801/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

2 comments:

Teresa and Kory said...

I love the pic of Mikaiya using her easel and wearing her 'I get grouchy if someone from WI doesn't hug me' shirt!! I would get grouchy too! I'll give lots of hugs in a few weeks.

The Scharlau's said...

Yeah! Another blogger to add to my list! :)
Mikaiya is getting so big, it IS hard to believe that she will be TWO!!! I'm sure she is getting excited to be a big sister!